The Social Security Administration has released the annual list of most popular baby names.
Michigan drivers may no longer be let off the hook if child passengers aren’t in a safety seat.
Officials say nine Detroit babies suffocated to death in just the past 12 days.
What better way to mark the 13th day of the third month in the year 2013 than by welcoming new life to the city of Detroit?
Nearly a quarter of all hospitalizations are related to childbearing women and newborns, according to national data, but not all preventative care is covered by programs like Medicaid.
Investigators are looking into the death’s of a 6-month-old boy in Allen Park and a 1-month-old girl in Dearborn.
Graco is recalling almost 90,000 of its classic wooden high chairs because the seat can become detached from its base, posing a fall hazard and health risk to young children.
Carr said there are five things parents should check to make sure their children are riding safely in their car seats.
About four million Bumbo Baby Seats are being recalled after nearly two dozen reports of skull fractures.
The popularity of the erotic best-selling series “50 Shades of Grey” is sparking talk of a baby boom starting in February.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013