Woman Dies Of Flesh-Eating Infection After Eating Raw OystersA woman's crabbing trip in Louisiana turned tragic after she died from a flesh-eating bacterial infection health officials say came from eating raw oysters.
Troy Student With MRSA Recovering, While School Takes Precautions A letter from school officials was reportedly sent home to parents notifying them of the student's bacterial infection.

More From CBS Detroit

Best Cooking Classes In DetroitLearn how to whip up some wonderful dishes while having fun!
5 Bucket List Items To Cross Off In DetroitThe “must-do” items for anyone making a trip to Detroit.
Best Spots For A Quick Lunch In Downtown DetroitThese places will get you in and out.

Watch & Listen LIVE