How many times do you go to make a call and the battery on your phone is dead? Wouldn’t it be nice to have never-ending battery life?
Automaker will invest $35 million at the Detroit-Hamtramck plant to build the Cadillac ELR.
Extreme testing of a prototype battery said to be part of this morning’s explosion and fire at the GM Tech Center.
A U.S. lawmaker from Michigan made a stop in Livonia, Friday, at a local manufacturing facility to talk technology and jobs.
Ford Motor Co. is using the Internet and wireless technology to accelerate testing and refinement of the advanced lithium-ion battery systems that will power its upcoming plug-in hybrid and electric vehicles. Ford’s progress is enabled […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013