Beaumont Children’s Hospital
Music fans can get their hands on some great memorabilia at a fundraiser this weekend.
On Tuesday, March 20 more than 50 Dairy Queen locations in southeast Michigan will be participating in Dairy Queen Free Cone Day to benefit Beaumont Children’s Hospital and Children’s Miracle Network.
Beaumont is joining forces with Jersey Mike’s Subs to raise funds and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network, Student Heart Check Program. Stoney and Bill are scheduled to appear as celebrity sandwich makers on Wednesday, March 27.
Beaumont Children’s Hospital expanded its neuroscience services Jan. 7 with a Pediatric Epilepsy Clinic, offering treatment options and services for infants, children and teens with seizures and epilepsy.
The E-Clutter for Kids Drive to benefit Beaumont Children’s Hospital’s First Words Society will be held on on Saturday, April 21, from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
In honor of National Pancake Day on Tuesday, IHOP restaurants in the Metro Detroit area are offering a free stack of their buttermilk pancakes to each guest — and it’s all in the name of charity.
The only over-the-counter asthma inhaler sold in the U.S. is being taken off the shelves beginning next year.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013