EDM superstar Deadmau5 is set to headline a special post-GRAMMYS benefit concert on February 10 at the House of Blues on Sunset in West Hollywood to support Children’s Orthopedic Center at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. […]
A rare form of cancer has sidelined Dave Ritter, who owns Dave’s Barber Shop in Birmingham: a benefit is scheduled for March 13.
Chevrolet will announce the winner of the Volt Charity Auction, which hit $225,000, on Thursday, Dec. 16 at the Detroit International Academy, an all-girls academy that stresses science and math.
Indie Rock musician and Detroit native, Michelle Penn is teaming up with “Detroit 187″ actress Erin Cummings, to host a benefit night for two local charities.
If you are looking for something to do this weekend, here are some happenings around town.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013