Grover is the ultimate in single interest constituencies in Washington. He is not accountable to anybody. He does not disclose who funds him, who pays him to do what he does or how much he is paid to blackmail GOP Members of Congress to sign his pledge not to raise taxes.
The Obama campaign’s thinking – or non-thinking – that America will be distracted by Big Bird when there are so many other really important issues involving real people is nothing more than an insult to every Americans’ intelligence.
Why is Mitt Romney, the severely Conservative candidate for president, all of a sudden moving to the middle?
There was a moment in the debate that will be discussed in the days ahead that everyone missed until yesterday. A review of the debate tape reveals that, apparently, Mitt Romney needed a cheat sheet to keep the lies straight.
Producers are looking for performers to play live microphone and full-body costume roles.
Gator gives his ruling…
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013