There are lessons to be learned from painful times the Detroit Three automakers were forced to go through to survive. These lessons could set the pace for the Motor City as it prepares to recalibrate and downsize.
Show organizers say 102,918 people were looking at the more than 500 cars and trucks on display Sunday. More than 92,000 people were at opening day Saturday.
Sunday’s 16th Annual Urban Wheel Awards is the Official Multicultural Event of the North American International Auto Show. The festivities get underway with a reception in honor of William “Bill” Perkins, the show’s first African-American chairman.
Detroit Mayor Dave Bing stops by the Michigan Matters studio to give Carol Cain an update on what is happening in the city.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013