After pleading guilty to soliciting the murder of the “handy man” accused of murdering his wife, Bob Bashara will reportedly begin his prison sentence isolated from other inmates.
A pre-trial hearing for Joseph Gentz, which was scheduled for Friday, has been postponed until Dec. 21.
Bob Bashara has been sentenced to 80 months to 20 years in prison for hiring a hit man to kill his former handyman.
The ex-lawyer for a Detroit-area man whose wife was strangled has been ordered to pay $8,000 in a contempt case.
St. Clair Shores handyman Joseph Gentz has pleaded not guilty and will stand trial in early January for the death of Grosse Pointe Park marketing executive Jane Bashara.
Bob Bashara pleaded guilty as charged to solicitation to murder Joe Gentz, the man accused of killing Bashara’s wife.
Months after being charged, a Detroit-area handyman is returning to court for a key hearing in the death of a suburban marketing executive.
A Wayne County Judge has denied Bob Bashara’s request to have his $15 million bond lowered.
Bob Bashara appeared in Wayne County Circuit Court on Thursday, hoping to reduce his bond — currently set at $15 million.
Bob Bashara’s murder solicitation trial will not be heard until late in the fall.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013