After a five-month trial, jurors have the corruption case of former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.
Things got headed following closing arguments Thursday in the Kwame Kilpatrick corruption trial.
The stakes are high Tuesday as Detroit ex-mayor Kwame Kilpatrick’s attorney gest one final chance to convince a federal jury he is innocent.
A juror’s personal matter means there will be a day off in the middle of closing arguments in the corruption trial of former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.
CBS Detroit will be live and local all morning at the closing arguments of the trial, so tune to WWJ Newsradio and check back HERE as the most explosive allegations are encapsulated for the jury.
All the testimony and evidence has been presented and both sides have wrapped up their case in the Kwame Kilpatrick city hall corruption trial.
The week kicked off with a bit of a blow for the prosecution.
A judge says Wednesday will be the last day of testimony in the corruption trial of former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick and two others.
Prosecutors have rested their case on the 64th day of trial against former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.
The IRS alleged during his time in office Kilpatrick spent $1.5 million, which the agent said exceeded his salary by $840,000.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013