A Jackson, Michigan woman who lived for months with her friend’s corpse has pleaded guilty in a deal with prosecutors that is expected to keep her out of prison.
Police say they pulled a body from the Detroit River on Thursday near the Renaissance Center in downtown Detroit.
Authorities have not yet identified the body of a man whose body was discovered behind a closed self-service car wash in suburban Detroit.
A Jackson woman admits she kept her friend’s body around for months while she cashed his Social Security checks.
Police say a woman kept the body of her dead boyfriend inside their southern Michigan house for a year and a half.
Authorities suspect his body of a 38-year-old Ontario man likely arrived in Michigan in a shipment of Canadian garbage.
The Wayne County Medical Examiner has identified a body found in the Detroit River as Kent Morton, a painter who fell from the Ambassador Bridge in January.
For the second time this week, a body has been pulled from the Detroit River.
Preliminary indications are that a body found in the Detroit River is not that of a painter who fell off the Ambassador Bridge.
Authorities say a body found in a park in the Lansing area has been identified as a man who was reported missing in December.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013