boil water alert
City officials said crews were working on a project at the meter pit when water pressure fell below the minimum standard.
A water main issue in the city of Walled Lake has caused a “boil water” alert for many residents.
Authorities were trying to determine what caused weekend flooding along a river near Traverse City, where those affected remained under a health advisory Monday.
A boil water advisory remains in effect for the almost 50,000 water customers in the city of Monroe, as officials try to determine what caused high levels of contaminants in several samples taken this month.
The city of Monroe is under a boil water advisory and, as a result, Monroe Public Schools is cancelling classes on Thursday.
A watermain is reported in Livonia. Meantime, an area of Westland remains under a boil water advisory.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013