“Just because it turns out to be innocuous items doesn’t mean the response by the law enforcement officials wasn’t appropriate,” said a Metro Airport spokesman.
Prosecutors say Sean Quigley lied that he had explosives and held an employee hostage.
A Downriver man convicted of illegally possessing explosives has been sentenced to nine years in prison in a case that began with threats at Trenton High School.
The unnamed teen is facing up to five years in custody.
A 14-year-old boy is being held at Oakland County Children’s Village in connection with the incident.
The school was evacuated after someone wrote a bomb threat on a girls’ bathroom stall.
Students and staff were evacuated from Henry Ford High School Friday morning after an apparent bomb threat.
A man who reported a false plot to bomb the Grand Rapids federal courthouse has been sentenced to five years in prison.
“You don’t know what it’s like,” the student’s threat read. “I constantly fantasize of blowing up the wing as I walk away with the explosions behind me.”
A senior has been charged with threatening to bomb his high school in southeastern Michigan.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013