Shareholders of Bonal International Inc. in a special meeting Tuesday rejected a buyout offer that was below the company’s current market price.
Bonal International, Inc. (OTC: BONL) announced a record third quarter revenue of $620,577, up 53 percent over last year’s third quarter of $405,533. The revenue is the highest achieved for any third quarter for the company.
The board of a small publicly held company in Royal Oak that markets an alternative to heat treating metals to strengthen them has accepted a buyout offer of 86 cents a share. Bonal International Inc. announced the deal with DePierre Management & Manufacturing LLC Friday afternoon.
On Wednesday, Royal Oak-based Bonal International Inc. for the third time this fiscal year announced a dividend of 10 cents a share, 2etting a fiscal year dividend record of 30 cents a share for the company.
Bonal International, Inc. (OTC: BONL) announced continued increases in net income, revenue, and earnings per share for the fiscal second quarter ended Sept. 30.
Bonal International Inc. Wednesday announced a slow but still profitable third fiscal quarter ended Dec. 31.
Bonal International Inc., the developer of metal strengthening technology that’s a greener competitor to heat treating, reported continued increases in net income, revenue, and earnings per share for the second fiscal quarter ending Sept. 30.
Royal Oak-based Bonal International Inc. (OTC: BONL) reported lower net income on higher revenue in the first fiscal quarter ended June 30.
The Royal Oak metalworking technology developer Bonal International Inc. New (OTC: BONL) Wednesday announced 2011 fiscal year end revenue of $2,560,569, the highest in corporate history, a 42 percent increase over fiscal 2010.
Royal Oak-based Bonal International Inc. (OTC: BONL) announced significant increases in profits and sales for its third fiscal quarter ending Dec. 31.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013