The most recent end-of-the-year bonus checks issued by cash-strapped Detroit to nonunion city employees may be the last.
Months after Mayor Dave Bing said he wanted to eliminate so-called longevity pay, the cash-strapped City of Detroit has issued bonus checks to nonunion city employees.
The company has announced it will waive the financial threshold outlined in the collective bargaining agreement and pay the second half of a $3,500 bonus early.
City of Detroit retirees will no longer receive an end of the year bonus check to account for the rising cost of living.
Detroit-based HiredMyWay.com, the revolutionary new online recruitment Web site, Tuesday announced the launch of more than $1 million in bonus payments for job seekers who land a job using the system.
Ford’s proxy statement released Friday indicates he earned over $26 million in salary and compensation.
The Board of Regents approved a two year contract extension for Sue Martin that calls for her salary to jump to $300,889 next July and $309,915 in 2012.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013