Brian Banks, an 8-time convicted felon, took the oath of office Wednesday in Lansing.
It’s back to work Tuesday for state lawmakers following the holiday break.
Some Michigan lawmakers may be looking to stop a recently elected eight-time felon from serving in the House.
“I think at the end of the day, we’re supposed to live in a world, a society that believes in rehabilitation,” Banks said.
Banks, 35, was convicted eight times between 1998 and 2004 of writing bad checks and credit card fraud.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013