Kidd was introduced on Thursday as the new coach of the Brooklyn Nets, less than 24 hours after he was hired by the franchise that he led to its greatest NBA success.
Hello, Brooklyn. The Nets will introduce Kidd as their new head coach on Thursday at a 2 p.m. press conference at Barclays Center.
Kidd met with general manager Billy King on Monday and Shaw is expected to meet with the team Wednesday.
Brooklyn’s coaching search is “strongly pointing toward” Kidd after his meeting with team brass, the Post reported, adding that he’s “viewed as the leading candidate for the job.”
Kidd is interested in Brooklyn’ coaching position and plans to talk to the team this week, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Sunday.
The Nets are continuing to search for their next head coach, and it’s no secret that owner Mikhail Prokhorov likes big names. Cue Larry Brown, the current head men’s basketball coach at Southern Methodist University.
The time for experimenting is over. P.J. Carlesimo has to play his best guys for as long as they can go.
The Brooklyn Nets still don’t know who they’ll play in the first round of the playoffs, but they hope to be fully rested and healthy once it starts.
Detroit lost its ninth straight and fell to 2-13 since the All-Star break.
The first time down he airballed a three from the wing — and then blew on his hands because that was the problem, right?
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013