Major League Baseball appears set for a vast expansion of video review by umpires in 2014 and is examining whether all calls other than balls or strikes should be subject to instant replay.
Major League Baseball is set to announce unprecedented measures against HGH (human growth hormone), reports Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com.
The only two living winners of the Triple Crown, Hall of Famers Frank Robinson (1966) and Carl Yastrzemski (1967), issued the following statements tonight regarding Miguel Cabrera’s finishing the 2012 regular season as the American League’s leader in batting average (.330), home runs (44) and RBI (139).
Baseball players and owners signed an agreement for a new labor contract Tuesday, a deal that makes baseball the first North American professional league to start blood testing on human growth hormone and expands the playoffs to 10 teams by 2013.
Baseball’s new labor deal will limit the use of smokeless tobacco by players, but not ban it during games, as some public health groups had sought.
Karsch & Anderson asked for better ways to decide a soccer match other than a penalty kick shootout. Here are our top ten favorites.
Are you in a gambling mood? Then Bud Selig has a deal for you! MLB has set up a new system that could allow you to see your favorite team in the playoffs. “MLB.com […]
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013