Firefighters in Detroit quickly sprung into action after a large fire erupted at a dollar store on the city’s west side Thursday morning.
A dark, hazy cloud of smoke hung over a southwest Detroit neighborhood Tuesday morning, after firefighters battled a two-alarm blaze at a commercial building.
Ferndale firefighters remain on the scene of a massive fire at Van Industries on Wordsworth near 9 Mile Road.
WWJ listeners said the smoke could be seen a county away after the fire broke out late Tuesday morning on West McNichols between Southfield Road and Greenfield.
Firefighters are working Tuesday night to put out a massive fire at a building in Highland Park that can be seen for miles.
The building is situated on the corner of Groesbeck and 8 Mile Road, where thick black smoke enveloped the entire intersection. The building recycles old tires into packaging foam.
Firefighters are trying to control a blaze at a warehouse in Detroit.
Firefighters have their hands full with a major fire near Woodward and Davison.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013