Developers Want To Turn Old Tiger Stadium Site Into Entertainment Complex Showcasing African Culture
“This may be just the first African-American development built from the ground up,” said businessman Francois DeMonique.
New study shows relations with suppliers are starting to show some strain
More business owners are looking to relocate from the suburbs to Detroit.
He said the shirts — worn at vigils, funerals and demonstrations — fill about 85 percent of his orders today.
The city of Ferndale will replace one Woodward Ave. parking spot north of Nine Mile Road just in front of Howe’s Bayou with a bike rack.
Previously, Verizon Wireless customers were eligible for an early upgrade after just 20 months.
The owner says he has no imminent plans to reopen the store, but he is looking for alternatives with his landlord and the Coffee Beanery.
Baking resumes this week at the Livonia bakery after Michigan businessmen Jim McColgan and Ron Beebe bought the assets of Awrey Bakeries in the nick of time.
Ford earns $5.7 billion. North America leads the way with 8.3 billion profit.
La-Z-Boy Inc. plans to build a new $50 million headquarters on 120 acres in Monroe.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013