Michigan drivers may no longer be let off the hook if child passengers aren’t in a safety seat.
Carr said there are five things parents should check to make sure their children are riding safely in their car seats.
A new report out of Mott Children’s Hospital shows almost three-fourths of parents switched their child to a forward-facing car seat before they should.
A Michigan-based study found dangerous chemicals in a range of child car seats sold in Michigan.
Evenflo Co. is recalling nearly 14,000 of its Maestro combination child booster seats because of a crack that developed in laboratory tests.
A mother who claimed her children drowned when their car careened into a river was charged with murder Tuesday after authorities said she confessed to suffocating the two toddlers and then faking the accident.
- Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City...
- Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Metallica Performs As...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay... Whole Foods Detroit Grand...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013