'The Q Project' Aims To Provide Community With Free Carbon Monoxide Detectors Following Family's DeathA campaign to provide free carbon monoxide detectors has started in honor of six members of a family who died in Fenton Township.
Generator Hooked To Propane Tank Found In Home Where Family Died Of Carbon Monoxide PoisoningA generator hooked up to a propane tank in the basement of a Fenton Township home is believed to be responsible for the carbon monoxide death of a couple and their four children.
6 Found Dead In Apparent Case Of Carbon Monoxide PoisoningSix people have been found dead inside of a Linden home near Fenton Township.
Authorities Investigate Apparent Case Of Deadly Carbon Monoxide PoisoningThe woman's husband, also 61, was conscious when first responders arrived and was treated at the scene.
Carbon Monoxide Possible Cause Of Michigan Man's DeathFive other people -- including two kids -- were hospitalized.
3 Hospitalized In Detroit For Suspected Carbon Monoxide PoisoningThree people are hospitalized after authorities say they were overcome by fumes inside a home on Detroit's east side.
Several Treated For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning At KrogerFirefighters responded to the grocery store after receiving reports that several people were getting sick.
3 Hospitalized For Suspected Carbon Monoxide PoisoningA baby and two women were taken to area hospitals for treatment of possible carbon monoxide poisoning.
7 Get Treatment For Carbon MonoxideThe victims will be placed in a hyperbaric chamber after being flown from Lansing to Grand Rapids for treatment.
2 Poisoned By Carbon Monoxide At Troy BusinessA man and his adult son are hospitalized with suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.
Four Hospitalized For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In DetroitFour people, including a young girl, are being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after being rescued from a home on Detroit's west side.
7 Treated For Carbon Monoxide Poisoning After Running Generator IndoorsPolice in West Bloomfield Township say seven people are recovering after suspected carbon monoxide poisoning from running a generator indoors.

More From CBS Detroit

Best Cooking Classes In DetroitLearn how to whip up some wonderful dishes while having fun!
5 Bucket List Items To Cross Off In DetroitThe “must-do” items for anyone making a trip to Detroit.
Best Spots For A Quick Lunch In Downtown DetroitThese places will get you in and out.

Watch & Listen LIVE