$44.5 million investment will add 200 jobs at Lansing Grand River plant.
Ad features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi’s A7.
GM’s Mark Reuss doesn’t see car companies using big incentives, “Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost.”
GM Student Corps gives 110 area high school students paid internships this summer.
Nissan Pathfinder is number 1. Two domestics are on the Kelly Blue Book list.
Only one vehicle gets a “good” rating, out of 13 tested.
U.S. Transportation Secretary says life-saving technology doesn’t work if cost is too high.
New study shows relations with suppliers are starting to show some strain
Technology carries a lot of promise, but let’s think about it logically.
Company rebounds from recalls and natural disasters.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013