Company rebounds from recalls and natural disasters.
Ford sales up18 percent, Chrysler and GM up 11 percent.
Chrysler earns $166 million in first quarter, down from $473 million a year ago
Corvette Stingray’s $52,000 starting price is $1,400 more than current model.
“Saving money on gas” tops consumers wish list.
Government seizes $21 million from Fisker reserve account
The companies prepare to report their first quarter earnings, starting with Ford on Wednesday.
LMC Automotive now expects 15.4 million sales this year.
Company will start building ES 350 in Kentucky. Will invest $360 million, add 750 jobs
Sergio Marchionne says government efforts on clean cars should be “technology neutral.”
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013