A man accused of stealing his 93-year-old father’s body from a Detroit cemetery before it was buried has resisted a request for a mental-health exam, telling the judge “I knew what I was doing.”
The Wayne County prosecutor’s office says 48-year-old Vincent Bright of Detroit is charged with one count of disinterment of a body
The body of an elderly man stolen from a Detroit cemetery has been found in the basement of his son’s home on the city’s east side.
An $80,000 settlement has been reached with a West Michigan funeral home following a claim that a woman’s casket was dropped, sending her body tumbling onto the ground.
More than 100 people, many of them weeping or saluting, watched as a color guard delivered a flag-draped casket containing the remains of a Michigan soldier killed in Afghanistan to his hometown of Saginaw.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013