It’s Labor Day weekend, so why wouldn’t I take a look at the many jobs our classmates have?
My last phone call reaches classmate number 300, while I look at those who have ties to my new home 700 miles away in Michigan.
After finding so many classmates so early, I’m afraid I’ll have to find them again.
One long chat ends with a wrong number; another ends with a polite warning about having my heart cut out if I know too much.
No matter what you’ve got going on in your life, I bet there’s a classmate who can relate.
It’s the last thing I want to find out when searching for a classmate.
I hear it every week and it delivers the same message, but I’m not giving up.
Classmates have branched out in all directions. Will I be able to bring them together again?
I’ve got a big list of classmates. Somebody has to be contacted first.
WWJ’s Scott Ryan accepts the challenge of trying to find all of his high school classmates.
- Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City...
- Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Metallica Performs As...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay... Whole Foods Detroit Grand...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013