A U.S. Energy report accuses a Michigan-based battery maker of wasting federal funds and failing to move production to the state from South Korea.
Mitsubishi’s take on the electric car is not even close to the standards set by the Chevy Volt and Nissan Leaf.
The girls, with father Farris Khan, started a blog called bobbleheadguru, where they promote the electric vehicle
General Motors will be halting production of the Chevy Volt for five weeks because of slow sales.
The government has ended an investigation into why Chevrolet Volt electric cars caught fire following government crash tests.
It’s not a formal “recall” but GM is asking Chevy Volt owners to bring their cars back to their dealer who will add more safety features to the battery compartment.
From America’s new cars and trucks launched in 2011, the Chevrolet Volt will become the most desired by future car collectors, according to a prediction by the Friends of the National Automotive History Collection.
Michigan lawmakers have approved a large tax credit that’ll bring new life to the boarded up Ford Wixom plant.
Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says the Chevy Volt is safe to drive even though the government is investigating fires caused by damage to the electric car’s battery.
General Motors will buy Chevrolet Volts back from any owner who is afraid the electric cars will catch fire, the company’s CEO said Thursday.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013