A former Detroit Lions prospect who authorities say abducted his son and took him to South Dakota without the approval of the boy’s mother has been sentenced to 90 days in jail.
A former Detroit Lion remains locked in a custody dispute over his 11-year-old son after being accused of parental kidnapping.
A child custody hearing for Joseph Gentz, the handyman who reportedly confessed to the murder of a Grosse Pointe Park woman, has been adjourned for two weeks.
The Michigan Supreme Court has refused to take an appeal from a woman who has been fighting for joint custody of three children born to her female former partner.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013