“Bless you boys” … literally.
Another effort is underway to allow concealed weapons in public schools across Michigan after similar legislation was struck down last year by Gov. Rick Snyder.
A bill that would wipe out most so-called “gun free zones” is speeding through the lame duck legislature, despite some vocal opposition.
Authorities say burglars have broken into more than 40 churches in mostly rural areas of Michigan and Ohio since August.
About 30 Detroit pastors have agreed to take to the streets to help prevent night crimes in their city.
A vocal group opposed to the proposed consent agreement in Detroit attempted to get into the downtown office of State Treasurer Andy Dillon.
Just as many homeowners who borrowed too much or built too big in good times, many churches did the same and are now struggling as collections shrink.
Some local churches and organizations are offering free rides and help to voters headed to polling locations.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013