Consumers and businesses that bought certain LCD flat panels used in TVs, monitors and laptop computers can file claims for cash payments of $25 to $200 or more, based on the number of items purchased.
The $55 million battery recall of A123 systems has produced its first class action lawsuit on behalf of shareholders.
Creditors have their hands out as the Borders Group Inc. filed for bankruptcy and now, the line is getting longer.
A lawsuit filed in Detroit claims General Motors fixed a defective part on Chevrolet Impala police cruisers but did not correct the same problem on thousands of other Impalas.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013