It’s a big collection of “Man Caves” and it’s coming soon to Pontiac.
Due to popular demand, and to help build the most diverse and competitive lineup of classic cars possible, the nomination deadline for the 3rd Annual Detroit Tigers Classic Car Show has been extended one week to Friday, May 17 at 5:00 p.m.
And one of the main attractions at Cobo Center this weekend is a tiny engine made by electrician, Steve Huck.
It’s a celebration of cars that were already classics when people were cruising Woodward.
Blogger Vicki Briganti misses the opportunity to gawk at the classic cars at the Woodward Dream Cruise. How do owners find time to work on their cars? Her Datsun-addicted friend Shant clears up her confusion.
There are fish stories, and then there are Woodward Dream Cruise stories, with tales running as thick as exhaust about exploits in the free-for-all days when a stoplight look was all it took for a story to start.
The Woodward Dream Cruise isn’t all horsepower — there’s foot power, too.
This year includes some firsts, including a family friendly foot race, new classic car-themed restaurant Vinsetta Garage on the route, and more parking for participants.
It might just be the most eye-catching and controversial car this weekend along Woodward: “The Brutus Mobile.”
Woodward Dream Cruise is billed as a one-day event, but car fans will tell you it really lasts all week — or longer.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013