Authorities say the remains of a woman who has been missing from the Flint area since 2005 have been found at a Michigan farm.
Police say DNA evidence from the scene has led them to the alleged culprit in a stabbing that took place in 1987.
The mid-morning murder of her son on a busy Detroit street last summer, has a mother pleading for help from the public.
A man convicted of murder serving time in a Michigan prison has been charged in the 1985 slaying of a Flint store clerk.
A former western Michigan high school football star was sentenced Monday to 30 to 60 years in prison for the accidental killing of an 8-year-old Grand Rapids girl during a revenge attack in 1993.
A man has been convicted of murder on the 18th anniversary of the shooting death of an 8-year-old Grand Rapids girl.
Investigators started digging in Livingston County Friday morning, in hopes of eventually solving one of Michigan’s longest-running cold cases.
Police believe they may have found some potential new leads in one of Michigan’s best-known cold cases — the disappearance of Paige Renkoski.
Authorities planned to use cadaver dogs Friday to search an area in Delta Township following a tip related to Paige Renkoski’s disappearance.
Twenty-one years after her death, police say they have some promising new leads to help them solve the 1990 disappearance of Paige Renkoski.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013