Metro Detroiters are left divided as news spread that the Pentagon is lifting its ban on women serving in combat.
U.S. Sen. Carl Levin will join U.S. Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus and Detroit Mayor Dave Bing on Monday for a naming ceremony for the sixth Navy ship to bear the name USS Detroit.
28-year-old staff Sgt. Nicholas Sprovtsoff died while conducting combat operations in Helmand Province.
Congratulations, Detroit! The U.S. Navy has decided to name a ship in the city’s honor.
Although U.S. combat has ended, a small group of Michigan National Guard soldiers will leave Thursday for a year long tour in Iraq.
President Barack Obama said the withdrawal of U.S. combat troops from Iraq means “the war is ending” and Baghdad is in position “to chart its own course.”
President Barack Obama will address the nation from the Oval Office and visit troops at Fort Bliss, Texas, on Tuesday to mark the end of U.S. combat operations in Iraq.
As their convoy reached the barbed wire at the border crossing out of Iraq, the soldiers whooped and cheered. Then they scrambled out of their stifling hot armored vehicles, unfurled an American flag and posed […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013