On May 16, the board of directors of Compuware Corp. (Nasdaq:CPWR) declared its first quarterly cash dividend of 12.5 cents per common share, to be paid June 19, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 5.
ITC Holdings Corp. (NYSE: ITC) announced Wednesday that its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on ITC common stock of 37.75 cents a share.
Perrigo Co. (Nasdaq: PRGO) Thursday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of 9 cents a share.
The Board of Directors of CMS Energy increased today the quarterly dividend on the company’s common stock by 6 percent, to 25.5 cents per share, up from 24 cents per share.
The DTE Energy board of directors has declared a dividend of 5.875 cents per share of common stock.
So, what exactly is common stock, anyway? A surprising number of people – investors included – don’t fully understand the answer to that question.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013