The Michigan Economic Development Corp. Wednesday announced approval of a $300,000 Michigan Business Development Program incentive for Getman Corporation to expand its operations in Kalamazoo County’s Comstock Charter Township, a project that will generate up to $5.5 million in new private investment and add 150 new jobs.
Midlink Business Park welcomes Sigma Machine to the park’s newest manufacturing space at 3358 Center Park Plaza.
High-tech floriculture will soon be blossoming in Kalamazoo county, with construction of Hark Orchids’ 35,000-square-foot laboratory and climate chambers at Midlink Business Park.
Midlink Business Park announced today that Kenco, a leading provider of value-added distribution, public warehousing, transportation services and intelligent information technology, is expanding its existing operations at Midlink West to service a new agreement with a U.S. company that manufactures products for the food industry.
Midlink Business Park In Kalamazoo County’s Comstock Township is welcoming Bryan Knoll and his company, Softball Fans Inc., to its mixed-use business center. The privately held softball and hardball equipment supplier, one of the leading […]
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013