What’s in Taylor Swift’s dressing room? He opening act, singer Ed Sheeran, gives us the scoop …
Looking for something to do in the days and weeks ahead? We’ve got you covered,
It’s a marathon musical undertaking at Max M. Fisher Music Center in Detroit — and admission is free.
The full line up of festivities includes snow shoeing, dog sledding, marshmallow roasting, and more.
Madonna is apologizing to an entire continent of fans who’ve been left out of her latest tour.
The Concert of Colors will celebrate its 20th anniversary this weekend in Detroit’s Midtown with performances from more than 60 eccentric artists
The Palace of Auburn Hills will undergo renovations to its main concourse and some suites.
The series will include performances by both local and national artists.
Every Wednesday throughout July and August, the Detroit Zoo will host its annual Wild Summer Nights concert series.
When you think of a heavy metal fan, what image comes to mind?
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013