On Monday, June 17, Roscommon County will be officially certified as a Connected Community by Connect Michigan.
On Wednesday, Jan. 30, Antrim County will be certified as a “Connected” community. County representatives will release a Technology Action Plan that will include results of a months-long assessment undertaken by the Antrim County Community Engagement Team.
Charlevoix County was recognized Wednesday as the first locale nationally to be certified as a “Connected” community under Connected Nation’s Connected community engagement program.
On Wednesday, Aug. 22, Charlevoix County will receive the nation’s first certification as a “connected community” from Connected Nation.
St. Clair County leaders have enrolled their community in an innovative program that seeks to boost the local economy and quality of life for residents though increased access, adoption, and use of broadband.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013