Resurfacing along four miles of I-75 freeway in Detroit will begin Monday.
Know before you go! The Michigan Department of Transportation is closing the northbound Lodge Freeway service drive in Detroit for emergency repairs.
Know before you go! It’ll be a slow ride on a five-mile section of Woodward Avenue, as a $4.8 million construction project is scheduled to begin this week.
Due to the upcoming Memorial Day holiday, MDOT will suspend most road work and remove restrictions wherever possible, but that doesn’t mean those orange barrels are going anywhere.
Harley Ellis Devereaux, Detroit Students Explore Construction, Architecture and Engineering Industry
For the fourth year in a row, a group of Harley Ellis Devereaux’s staff have participated in the Architecture, Construction and Engineering Mentor Program as volunteer mentors that are practicing professionals within those fields.
Find out which routes to avoid over the next few days in this weekend’s traffic alert.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013