Police say the incident happened at Warren and Grandmont, near Southfield Freeway on the city’s west side.
Wondering where your D-DOT bus is this morning? It’s just a text away.
D-DOT and SMART are getting some help via the Federal Transportation Administration’s State of Good Repair program.
Waters says that a merger will not only save the city millions of dollars and increase ridership but will also insure that there will not be a need for an emergency financial manager.
A scary ride for a D-DOT bus driver in Detroit when his bus becomes the target of a drive-by shooting on the city’s west side.
Mayor Dave Bing honored a group of bus drivers Wednesday morning for their help in reducing damage during a fire at a DDOT terminal last week.
Investigators say a mechanical issue may be to blame for Wednesday’s fire that destroyed a number of city buses at a Detroit Department of Transportation bus yard.
WWJ’s Gary Lundy reported one of the cars is believed to have cut off the D-Dot bus causing the accident.
Detroit Department of Transportation Director Lovette Williams was back before City Council to answer questions about the city’s bus crisis.
Detroit City Council Tuesday said “no” to a D-DOT plan to raise the cost of a bus pass to nearly $70.
- Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013