So what’s the newest, latest and greatest from the ever-shifting sands of high technology? Well, let’s grab a couple of shovels and dig it…
General Motors showed off a new $130 million data center in Warren Monday and announced plans to spend $258 million to build another one in Milford.
General Motors CEO Dan Akerson and his wife Karin, are donating $300,000 to Capuchin Soup Kitchen to kick off the 40th Annual SOCK Dinner, sponsored by Buick.
A frustrated but upbeat General Motors CEO told employees that he’s working to wipe out fiefdoms that remain in the company and bring its culture into the 21st Century.
One of Detroit’s biggest corporate citizens stands behind Mayor Dave Bing, who’s looking at a possible tax increase to help ease the city’s budget woes.
Despite solid profits in the first half of the year … GM’s CEO has the company looking to cut costs.
General Motors will soon reveal its second quarter earnings figures. The company is expected to post its sixth post-bankruptcy profit
Painful as it was, General Motors CEO Dan Akerson says the bankruptcy set up GM for its rebirth to become a competitive 21st century automaker.
Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson will review highlights of GM’s first full year as a publicly traded company and discuss plans to build on the company’s momentum.
General Motors CEO Dan Akerson, received a salary of $566,000, stock valued at $1.77 million, plus other compensation.
- Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City...
- Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Metallica Performs As...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay... Whole Foods Detroit Grand...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013