As the feats, and really the legend of LeBron James grows ever larger, he has begun to transcend the game itself, much to the dismay of many fans. Consequently, is he, or Commissioner David Stern, the greatest villain currently in the NBA?
NBA Commissioner David Stern has no problem with teams aiming microphones at their own players during games. If anything, he wants more mikes on the court.
Every week that I bring you my weekly winner list I try to diversify it by not picking a winner from the same league, but since the NBA Finals wrapped up this week I think it would be fitting to pick all from the NBA.
David Stern said Wednesday the elbow that Metta World Peace used to give James Harden a concussion was “recklessly thrown” and the Los Angeles Lakers forward’s history absolutely weighed into the suspension.
David Stern should not be the commissioner of basketball. He should have stepped down yesterday, but he needs to step down now.
Calling it a “new beginning in a way,” Commissioner David Stern announced that owners and players ratified a new collective bargaining agreement, the final step to ending the 5-month lockout.
With a Christmas Day tripleheader on everyone’s wish list and a tentative labor agreement in place, NBA owners and union officials went back to work Saturday, relaying details of the deal with hopes of cementing it quickly.
Surprise, relief, joy and even some caution.
NBA players kept offering economic concessions, and it was never enough to satisfy owners.
Is the NBA lockout legal or not under antitrust laws?
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013