Detroit Mayor Dave Bing lost his bid on Friday to keep more than $7 million in federal funds for the DDOT.
Detroit Mayor Dave Bing has vowed to improve security measures on city buses.
The stabbing reportedly happened after the suspect told the victim he was standing too close to him.
They’re making their melodious voices heard.
For the second day in a row, a DDOT bus has been involved in an accident.
The 86th America’s Thanksgiving Parade, one of the country’s oldest and most celebrated parades, will kick-off on the corner of Woodward and Mack on Thursday, November 22 at 10 a.m.
City officials now say the driver of a DDOT bus was at fault in a crash that injured 16 people Monday afternoon.
Effective Monday, some DDOT buses in Detroit are supposed to be running more often.It’s called the 415 plan and includes four major routes: Gratiot, Grand River, Dexter and Woodward.
A local public transportation advocacy group says Mayor Dave Bing has not kept his promise to improve DDOT service within 30 days.
The Detroit Department of Transportation is making more changes to bus service as it tries to become more reliable.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013