Five doctors and four pharmacists have been indicted in what federal prosecutors say was a scheme to make the government pay for pricey and unnecessary prescriptions.
The Drug Enforcement Administration is warning people about criminals posing as DEA against or police to scam citizens out of money.
Several agencies in Metro Detroit are unwanted and unnecessary prescription drugs Saturday as part of a national drug take program, sponsored by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration.
A county in Michigan’s Thumb has declared bath salts a health threat and removed the product from at least one store.
Tired of all those unwanted and unused prescription drugs in your home? Michigan State Police is joining forces with the Drug Enforcement Administration on Saturday for the National Prescription Drug Take Back Day.
Law enforcement agencies in Metro Detroit are collecting drugs Saturday. It’s a national drug take program, sponsored by the US Drug Enforcement Agency.
No questions will be asked and no ID will be required for the one day opportunity to turn in expired or unwanted medications.
Federal agents raided a Walled Lake business Tuesday morning as part of an ongoing investigation that involves medical marijuana.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013