A federal appeals court has revived a lawsuit by a deaf lifeguard who says his rights were violated when Oakland County declined to hire him.
Henry Ford Health System has agreed to pay $70,000 as part of a settlement over a complaint that it failed to provide sign language interpreters in 2004 to a psychiatric patient and his family members.
Career training in health care is now available for the deaf and hard of hearing thanks to the Livonia-based proprietary school MedCerts.
The video from the Deaf Professional Artists Network began getting more attention online after the White Stripes’ website promoted it earlier this month.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013