Dealers average 812 sales last year, post higher profits.
National Auto Dealers Association meeting wrapping up on high note.
Car sales may not be back to pre recession levels, but dealer profits are.
WWJ AutoBeat Reporter Jeff Gilbert visits a Cadillac dealership that’s been completely transformed
While car and truck sales slowly recover, 2012 is shaping up as a record year for car dealers.
While thousands of people stayed up late or woke up early looking for bargains on smaller items like clothes or televisions, some others spent their Friday looking for a deal at local car dealerships.
For the first time in a decade, we’re seeing growth in the number of car dealerships.
The company has told dealers they can’t order 233 parts for Lexus, Scion and Toyota models unless they have a customer who needs one for a repair.
Jeff Gilbert’s weekly video feature takes a look at EV charging stations, the recovery of auto dealers and features a test drive of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.
A group of car dealers who lost their businesses in Chrysler’s 2009 bankruptcy have sued the government, claiming their dealerships were shuttered without adequate compensation.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013