Metro Detroit is ripe with opportunity for professionals with business degrees.
After a long period of unease and concern, Michigan consumers have a more positive outlook on the economy and their household finances, according to Deloitte’s 27th annual survey of spending intentions and trends.
The latest industry awards and certifications earned by Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions, groups and people.
Generation Y’s strong affinity for hybrid vehicles could make it the “generation that leads us away from traditional gasoline-powered vehicles,” reports Craig Giffi, vice chairman and automotive practice leader at Deloitte LLP, after seeing the results of Deloitte’s annual survey of Gen Y consumers and what they want in an automobile.
When it comes to brand loyalty Generation Y will make automotive manufacturers work for it, from design all the way through the sale. Deloitte LLP’s new survey, “Gaining Speed: Gen Y in the Driver’s Seat,” has uncovered a series of shifts in how this generation, which accounts for more than 20 percent of the population in the United States, views one of their most exciting shopping experiences.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013