A Delta passenger jet headed to Detroit aborted a takeoff at Charlotte-Douglas International Airport because of a possible bird strike.
Delta Airlines, the largest carrier at Detroit Metropolitan Airport, says they will issue refunds or waivers for travelers whose flights are canceled or significantly delayed due to the winter weather hitting the Midwest.
Is airline safety a laughing matter? Maybe in this case.
If you’re headed by air to the East Coast, you may want to double check the status of your flight.
Tropical Storm Isaac is poised to give Tampa and the rest of the Gulf Coast a good drenching after lashing the Florida Keys and Miami. As a result, Delta Airlines has issued a Weather Waiver for affected travelers.
Michiganders will now have easier access to fresh croissant.
Flying just got easier for people with disabilities thanks to a landmark case settled in Metro Detroit.
At Detroit’s Metro Airport, nine departures off the Delta Airlines board have been scratched — not only to JFK and LaGuardia — but other east coast destinations, as well.
Delta Air Lines Inc. now faces a second investigation over its handling of another union election.
Delta Airlines, the biggest carrier at Detroit Metro Airport, plans to make cuts because jet fuel prices have been taking off.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013