With high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.
High-level talks over fixing Michigan’s deteriorating roads are at a standstill in the Capitol, with Republican and Democratic leaders still unable to agree much on how to even start.
A spat that led the Republican leader of the Michigan House to remove eight Democrats from committees has been resolved.
The top Republican in the Michigan House removed eight Democrats from committees Tuesday because they missed meetings last week amid heightened tension between Republican and Democratic leaders in the chamber.
Democrat Debbie Dingell says she won’t be making a bid for the U.S. Senate seat Carl Levin will vacate in 2014.
A multi-agency team will sweep the halls to ensure the building is safe and secure before the vice president arrives in Detroit.
Vice President Biden is headlining a fundraiser for Michigan Democrats this weekend.
Michigan’s Democratic congressional delegation wants to replace the long-time chairman of the state Democratic Party.
Governor Rick Snyder is expected to be met by hundreds of protesters Wednesday night as he delivers his third State of the State Address.
Some lawmakers say Snyder will be painting a deceiving picture during his third State of the State address.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013