Department of Labor
The once-beleaguered teaching industry in Detroit is now back on the mend.
The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
Obviously, one does not need a math degree of any sort to realize that something is amiss with these figures and thereby needs further explanation. It appears as though their number of those who found work, the number of new jobs created, or both are inaccurate.
Henry Ford Community College won a $15 million grant from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College Career Training program.
The blatant lies and the desperate spins generated from the “left” have been absolutely frightening. What’s extremely sad for them is that they don’t have a prayer of keeping the White House without creating lies and spinning obvious negatives into self-reported positives.
Automation Alley, Michigan’s largest technology business association, was recently awarded a $5 million grant from the U.S. Department of Labor under the H-1B Technical Skills Training Grant Competition.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013