Detroit Auto Show
One of the must-see attractions at the North American International Auto Show will be the 50th anniversary celebration of Shelby American, the performance car company created by racer Carroll Shelby.
The 2012 North American International Auto Show has expanded its footprint inside Cobo Center and its outreach into the social media sphere as it prepares to open for Press Preview, Jan. 9-10.
If you are longing for summer weather, but no budget or time to fly South for the winter, window-shopping for a luxury boat may be just the ticket to cure the winter blues.
There were big crowds through the doors on this first day of the North American International Auto Show. Many say that the US auto makers are the stand-out in the show this year.
Your humble correspondent finally shook his flu symptoms enough to attend the North American International Auto Show in Detroit Wednesday. Yes, press preview days were officially over, but Industry Preview Days — Wednesday and Thursday — still provide a keen insider’s look at the latest in personal transportation.
PEP Stations LLC, a Livonia-based company that designs, manufactures, sells, installs and services, electric vehicle charging stations has today in collaboration with Diebold Inc. announced their partnership at the 2011 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
Imagine a car without speakers that still produces killer sound. That’s the demonstration Toyota Venza produced by Johnson Controls Inc. and legendary record producer and recording engineer Tony Bongiovi, on display at the North American […]
First introduced at the 2002 North American International Auto Show, the Michelin Challenge Design program now celebrates its 10th year. The program has seen dramatic growth in its first decade and will celebrate this milestone by returning to the Auto Show with an exhibit displaying various forms of design innovation and examples of the partnerships necessary to make this kind of program a long-term success.
The Chevrolet Volt is the 2011 North American Car of the Year and the Ford Explorer is the 2011 North American Truck of the Year. The winners were revealed Monday morning at a news conference at the North American International Auto Show.
Automakers seek interior and battery solutions that improve flexibility, spaciousness and sustainability in their vehicles while offering a compelling user experience for consumers. At the 2011 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Johnson Controls unveiled the ie:3 demonstrator vehicle, a fully electric vehicle based on the popular small car segment that addresses these needs.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013