Detroit Science Center
The museum, which was closed for 15-months due to budgetary problems, has now become the debt-free, not-for-profit Michigan Science Center.
The Detroit Science Center, closed for more than a year because of budget problems, will reopen December 26 as the Michigan Science Center.
Good news for fans of the Science Center in Detroit, which closed 14 months ago: It’s getting ready to re-open.
The Detroit Science Center is “one large step closer to opening its doors” after a $500,000 donation from ITC Holdings Corp.
A plan to revive the troubled Detroit Science Center is moving forward.
The venerable Detroit Children’s Museum, which opened in 1917, has closed, another victim of the city’s crushing financial problems.
Looking for ways to keep kids busy? Stimulate the mind of a youngster at one of the coolest venues in Detroit for a preschooler, including Stony Creek Nature Center or Greenfield Village.
Officials have said a $5 million cash infusion is needed before the facility can reopen to the public.
The Detroit Science Center says it plans to open for one night next month as part of Midtown’s annual Noel Night festivities.
Take a field trip with the family to The Henry Ford, Detroit Institute Of Arts, Detroit Science Center, Cranbrook Institute Of Science or The Detroit Zoo.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013